Super High Performing Solar Film & Window Films with Latest Technologies
- Finest quality from world’s Best OEM window film manufacturing sources to keep your place cool with cutting-edge technologies.
- Unbeatable prices and hot sale offers for latest technology films without compromising the top qualities.
- 10 to 12 years warranty for most of our latest technology films.
- UV400 films to cut 100% UVA suitable for young children, old aged, skin allergic, skin beauty girls and most importantly those want to protect them from skin cancer. It comes with high heat rejections.
- Served by Specialist Consultants & Highly experienced professional window film installation teams.
- Vast history in both commercial & residential projects. Click to see some of our well-known clients list
FILMS 1 TO 11 ARE UNDER HOT SALE PROMOTION NOW…DON’T MISS IT…
IRR – Infra-Red Rejection, VLT- Visual Light Transmittance
Solar Films Collection Table
UV400 Skincare Solar Films (100% UVA cut)
100% cut harmful UV rays at 250 to 400nm wavelengths together with high heat rejection values
Films with Bright Sky Views
- The solar film comes with latest advanced Multilayered Nano-Tube, Nano-Ceramic, Sputter, Dyed, Chip Dyed & NF specialty Technology.
- Ranges of high heat and UV (99.99% for all our films) rejection.
- Recommended by SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION as an effective UV protectant.
- Increases comfort-cooler interior.
- Ultra Clear Vision suitable for clear night views.
- The variety of combination for your choice of colors, visibility, and properties.
- The solar film reduces glare and fading to interior upholstery.
- Superb night view on the see-through glass with low visible reflection.
- Saves energy by reducing electricity consumption. “ENERGY STAR” Partner
- Long-lasting durability and performance without oxidation, delamination, and discoloration.
- 2 or 3 PLY, multiple layer technology to have more heat reduction and longer product life.
- Maximum protection and safety for an accidental glass breakage.
- Incorporate Dura Coat for scratch resistant protection.
- ultra-violet absorbent stabilizer for maximum fade reduction.
- Some window film provides privacy.
- Comes with Product Installation warranty.
- Window tinting Installation job with professional installers.
- Protect against sun-related skin problems.
- Tested with ASTM standards 900 – 1000nm for IR
Selecting Solar Film is not so easy as film’s performance is measured with the resistance to the solar spectrum. You need to get some knowledge on what you really need. If you just purchase 99% UV rejection, it may not satisfy or fulfill your heat rejection or glare reduction requirement. There are few other main solar spectrum rejection values (IRR, VLT & TSER) need to be checked according to your requirements.
It is not always necessary to purchase the window film with high of the above values, but it needs to fit your specific requirement and budget. We, specialist consultants in window tinting will help you to select according to your solar film requirements. ASRO has a wide range of best window film collections for Singapore market and categorized to make your selection as a simple process.
Apart from the solar spectrum rejection values, another main thing is the window film material. Our manufacturer’s R&D has selected top quality material from pioneer film manufacturer which is the topmost priority for the production of the high-end solar film with high clarity and long lifetime.
Nano-Ceramic Technology: Advanced generation Nano Ceramic IR solar films are spectrally selective and VLT up to 80% and high IR rejection up to 99%. The cutting-edge technology of Nano-Ceramic films eliminates even the possibility of corrosion. There is no metal in these window films. They still reduce a substantial percentage of the total solar energy up to 90% and 99.9 of the ultraviolet (UV) ray. Nano Ceramic IR solar films are primarily designed for automotive, residential, building installation. However, the extraordinarily high visible light transmission and 99.9% ultraviolet protection (UV) also make ideally suited for display windows or showcases that need heat and UV protection while still allowing merchandise to be clearly seen.
- High transmittance & high heat rejected with safety & security
- Totally Metal Free-NO CORROSION!
- See clearly and Safely with reduced internal reflectivity.
- Protect your skin with super UV protection – UV blockage of 99.9% and a total SPF (Sun Protection Factor) that exceeds 1700
Sputter-IR Technology: Sputter solar film is produced by metalizing the film surface in vacuum state and Plasma layer is applied to metal content which is attached to the window film surface as an atomic state. In brief, electromagnetic fields direct streams of ions from a chemically inert gas toward the metal. This often described as atomic billiards causes groups of atoms (20 to 30 different metals) to dislodge in small bursts and scatter uniformly across the film. The resultant is to produce a high reflective layer with a very little mirror effect, heat absorption, and color shift. Most of the architectural structures in the advanced market such as the USA use sputter-type solar films. With its heat shielding effect, it creates a pleasant atmosphere inside the building.
IRR – Infra Red Rejection: Energy created by the sun travels to earth in different wavelengths. When it comes to our windows, we are affected primarily by what is known as the Solar Spectrum which is a band of frequencies made up of Ultra Violet, Visible Light, and IR/Infrared wavelengths. These three areas are responsible for what we feel as heat that results from solar spectrum can be regulated by window film. 53% of the sun’s energy comes to us in this band of IRR whereas 44%of the sun’s energy is in the form of visible light and 3% in the form of UV radiation. All the films block the UV about 98-99%. So it is not necessary to concentrate on the UV aspect. For the VLT, you cannot accept what you don’t like. But IRR is the only element together with your required VLT which will satisfy your requirement. That’s why now the important term that you need to look for is “IRR” and at the same time the VLT visual appearance from our website.
TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection 53% of the sun’s energy comes to us in the Infrared Spectrum, 44% from the Visible Light Spectrum, and 3% from the UV Spectrum. All of these three areas make up what is known as the Solar Spectrum and their combined energy is what we are referring too when we use the term “Total Solar Energy(TSER).” So if you require high heat rejection, IR must be highly rejected together with this TSER.
VLT – Visible Light Transmittance Visible light transmitted is the ratio of visible solar energy (380 – 750nm) that passes through the glazing system to the total visible solar energy falling on the glazing system.
UVR – Ultra Violet Rejection the ratio of UV that is transmitted by a glazing system to the total UV falling on the glazing system. UV is not visible to the human eye and it fades organic matter, upholstery, colors, etc. Also, it is harmful to the skin.
Glare reduction the percentage of reduction in visible light transmission through a glazing system without film to that with window film.
Shading coefficient the ratio of the solar heat gain through the glass applied with window film to the solar heat gain under the same conditions for clear, unshaded double strength window glass. The lower value is better for film selection.
PLY Ply is used to indicating the number of layers of polyester window film used in the film fabrication process. For example, 1 ply films use a single ply of multiple layers and 3 ply films use 3 plies of multiple layer films.
MIL Thickness GWF nomenclature to display the overall thickness of the window film product. 1 MIL = 25 micron
Solar Energy Transmitted ratio of the total solar energy passing through the glazing system to the amount falling on that glazing system.
Solar energy absorbed ratio of the amount of total solar energy directly absorbed by the glazing system to the amount falling on that glazing system.
Solar energy reflected the ratio of the amount of the total solar energy directly reflected by the glazing system to the amount falling on that glazing system.