Solar Films & UV Film, Why ASRO:
- Carefully customized models from the World’s best OEM window film manufacturing sources to cater to local weather here with a high UV index.
- Extensive R&D investment from our OEM for continuous improvement in Technology for new versions.
- Supply and Install to end-users at wholesale prices.
- Lowest possible prices.
- High warranty of up to 10 Years with ASRO installations.
- UV400++ technology solar films to cut 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC at strong solar spectrums.
- Served by friendly professional consultants and highly experienced professional solar film installation teams.
- The vast history of ASRO involvement in both commercial & residential projects. Click to see some of our well-known clients
Xtreme Series Solar Films
Xtreme series Sun control solar films are specially developed for topmost heat rejections to get a maximum solar shield. These films come with an advanced version of Nano-ceramic technology. This technology improves solar control at a high wavelength and also increases the lifetime of the film. There are also traditional Nano-ceramic films available in the market.
IRR – Infra-Red Rejection, VLT- Visual Light Transmittance, UV- Ultra-Violet Rejection, TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection
As an expert in technology, we are here to help you in selecting a suitable film for your requirement. Moreover, all our films under the Xtreme, UV series are with topmost heat rejections using advanced technologies.
Most of the new condominium in Singapore regulates the VLT values to be 60% and above to show all the units with uniform aesthetics from the outside. There are no restrictions for some old condominiums, private apartments, landed houses, commercial buildings & HDB. For the application of Reflective mirror films, necessary to check with building management.
Other Film Products:
UV400++ window films, click here
Photochromic window films click here
Frosted Films, click here
Gradient Films, click here
Static Deco films, click here
Whiteboard Film, click here
Chalkboard Film, click here
Interior Film, click here
Color Films (opaque, frosted, clear), click here
Safety Film, click here
Paint protection Film, click here