Solar Film & Window Film with Cutting Edge Technologies
- Carefully customise from World’s Best OEM window film manufacturing sources with R&D technology origin from the USA.
- Selling wholesale to dealers bulk orders to 1 roll or even cut lengths at wholesale price. Supply and Install to end users at wholesale prices.
- Unbeatable prices. (45 to 50% discount)
- High warranty up to 10 Years with ASRO installations.
- New Introduction – UV400++ technology solar films to cut 100% UVA at strong Sun.
- Served by friendly professional consultants & Highly experienced professional solar film installation teams.
- The vast history of ASRO involvements in both commercial & residential projects. Click to see some of our well-known clients
Xtreme Series Window Film
Xtreme series Sun control films are specially developed for the top most heat rejections to get maximum solar shield. These films are with advanced version of Nano-ceramic technology compared to the traditional multi-coated Nano-ceramic films available in the market. This technology improves solar control at a high wavelength and also increases the lifetime of the film.
IRR – Infra-Red Rejection, VLT- Visual Light Transmittance, UV- Ultra-Violet Rejection, TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection
UV400+ Series Window Films
Rejects 100% harmful UVA rays up to 400nm wavelengths together with high heat rejection values
UV400+ solar films are state-of-art technology to cut all the harmful UV rays until 400nm wavelengths when compared to other usual solar films in the market cut 99.99% until 380nm only. Harmful UVA rays are emitted near to 380 to 400nm that standard solar films allow most of the strong UVA.
Singapore is having topmost UV Index levels (UV Index 12 & 13) than other countries. For reference, please refer WHO UV index
UV400 window tinting is suitable for young children, old aged, skin allergic, skin beauties and most importantly those who want to protect the family from skin cancer & eye retina issues. Recommended by SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION as an effective UV protection. It also has the property of high heat rejection similar to Xtreme series.
Video of UV400 Test
IRR – Infra-Red Rejection, VLT- Visual Light Transmittance, UV- Ultra-Violet Rejection
Note: The solar film values may slightly vary +/- depending on manufacturing dye lot variations. IR values at 1400nm. UV rejection values at 280 to 380nm for all solar films except for UV400 series, which are at 400nm.
Most of the new condominium in Singapore regulates the VLT values to be 50% and above to show all the units with uniform aesthetic from outside. There are no restrictions for some old condominiums, private apartments, landed houses, commercial buildings & HDB. For the application of Reflective mirror films, necessary to check with building management.
To know about our other window film products, please click on the links below: