Electrical Insulation Mats / Switchboard Mats are essential for safety in areas from low voltage to high voltage applications for the users to protect from dangerous electric shock. The mat can be used as a whole floor covering or as a particular working space Mats. There are many grades of voltages are available for LV, MV and HV. Please refer the chart below.
Electrical Insulation Mat Data: (Certification IEC 6111:2009)
|Model||Thick||Size||Class||Dielectric Test Voltage||Nominal Maximum Use Voltage (AC)|
|Diamond Black||5mm||1m x 10m||Class 0||10 KV||1 kV|
|Corrugated Grey||3mm||1m x 10m||Class 2||30 KV||17 KV|
|Corrugated Grey||4.5mm||1m x 10m||Class 4||50 KV||36 KV|
|Corrugated Black||9mm||1m x 6m||Class 1||20 KV||7.5 KV|
|Corrugated Grey||8mm||1m x 6m||Class 2||30 KV||17 KV|
|Plain Grey||12mm||1m x 6m||Class 4||50 KV||36 KV|
|Model||Thick||Size||Certification||Breakdown Voltage (AC)|
|Corrugated Black||3mm||1m x 10m||ASTM D178-01||17 KV|
|Corrugated Black||4mm||1m x 10m||ASTM D178-01||24 KV|
|Corrugated Black||6mm||1m x 5m||ASTM D178-01||29 KV|
|Corrugated Black||10mm||1m x 5m||ASTM D178-01||43 KV|
- Electrical Insulation Mat / Switchboard Rubber Mat / Electrical Safety Mats meet with standards of either IEC 61111:2009 or ASTM D178-01.
- Electrical Switchboard Matting is used as floor coverings in areas of high voltage applications for the safety of users from dangerous electrical shock.
- Electrical Safety Mats are flame-retardant.
- Most of these electrical mats come with anti-slip surfaces.
- Electrical Switchboard Matting
- Diamond Plate Switchboard Mats
- Corrugated Switchboard Mats
- Electrical Safety Matting
- High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
- Insulation Mat
- Switchgear Mat