Electrical Insulation Mats / Switchboard Room Mats in rubber material are essential for safety in areas from low voltage to high voltage applications for the users to protect from dangerous electric shock. The mat can be used as a whole floor covering or as a particular working space Mat. There are many grades of voltages available for LV, MV and HV. Please refer to the chart below.
Electrical Insulation Mat Data
|Model||Thickness (mm)||Roll Size (m)||Class||Test Method||Dielectric Test Voltage||Nominal Maximum Use Voltage|
|Diamond Black||5||1 x 10||0||IEC 6111:2009||10 KV||1 kV|
|Corrugated Grey||3||1 x 10||2||IEC 6111:2009||30 KV||17 KV|
|Corrugated Grey||4.5||1 x 10||4||IEC 6111:2009||50 KV||36 KV|
|Corrugated Black||9||1 x 6||1||IEC 6111:2009||20 KV||7.5 KV|
|Corrugated Grey||8||1 x 6||2||IEC 6111:2009||30 KV||17 KV|
|Plain Grey||12||1 x 6||4||IEC 6111:2009||50 KV||36 KV|
|Model (No Class)||Thickness (mm)||Size (m)||Test Method||Breakdown Voltage|
|Corrugated Black||3||1 x 10||ASTM D178-01||17 KV|
|Corrugated Black||4||1 x 10||ASTM D178-01||24 KV|
|Corrugated Black||6||1 x 5||ASTM D178-01||29 KV|
|Corrugated Black||10||1 x 5||ASTM D178-01||43 KV|
- Electrical Insulation Mat / Switchboard Room Rubber Mat / Electrical Safety Mats meet with standards of either IEC 61111:2009 or ASTM D178-01.
- Electrical Switchboard Matting is used as floor coverings in areas of high voltage applications for the safety of users from dangerous electrical shock.
- Electrical Safety Mats are flame-retardant.
- Most of these electrical mats come with anti-slip surfaces.
- Electrical Switchboard Matting
- Diamond Plate Switchboard Mats
- Corrugated Switchboard Mats
- Electrical Safety Matting
- High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
- Insulation Mat
- Switchgear Mat
For small sizes please buy from our Shopee link given below.