Electrical Insulation Mats are used as a floor covering or in a particular working space Mats in areas of high voltage applications for the safety of the users from dangerous electric shock.
- Electrical Insulation Mat / Switchboard Rubber Mat / Electrical Safety Mats are manufactured according to the latest IEC 61111:2009 Live Working standard.
- Electrical Switchboard Matting are used as floor coverings in areas of high voltage applications for safety of users from dangerous electrical shock.
- Electrical Safety Mats are flame-retardant
- Most of these electrical mats comes with anti-slip surfaces
- Electrical Switchboard Matting
- Diamond Plate Switchboard Mats
- Corrugated Switchboard Mats
- Electrical Safety Matting
- High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
Electrical Insulation Mat Specifications: (Tested by TNB Labs and SGS)
|Model||Size||Thickness||Matting Class IEC
|Dielectric Test Voltage||Nominal Maximum Use Voltage|
|Diamond Plate – 5mm||1m x 10m||5mm||Class 0||10,000 V||1,000 V AC|
|Corrugated Black – 9mm||1m x 6m||9mm||Class 1||20,000 V||7,500 V AC|
|Corrugated Grey – 8mm||1m x 6m||8mm||Class 2||30,000 V||17,000 V AC|
|Plain Grey – 12mm||1m x 6m||12mm||Class 4||50,000 V||36,000 V AC|
SGS Flammability Test:
Electrical insulation mats pass for flammability (Horizontal Burning), Not spreading fire when ignited or under high temperature.