Frosted Film at $1.55 / sq ft ($16.70 / sq m) for easy D.I.Y. ASRO provides frosted films in small cut lengths at wholesale price to make your purchase simple. The standard width of a film will vary according to the design shown as below. We can cut any other special lengths upon request. Stocks are subject to availability. Kindly check before specifying. We are specialized in office frosted film installation with customized size and design, office logo cutting, printing logo on frosted film etc.,
Click for Sample Installation video
On-Demand Frosted Films: (Prior stock checking is strongly advisable)
Multi-Purpose Wood Grain Films
(to stick on glass or any surface) – available in cut lengths
The standard width – 1.2m (4ft)
Wood Grain Film at $1.55 / sq ft ($16.70 / sq m) for easy D.I.Y. The Multi purpose interior film is innovative and cost effective way to use in many ways. Such as privacy opaque film for your glass, mirrors to hide the reflection, decorate your walls as a wallcovering, TV feature walls, cabinets, wardrobes, glass tables, glass wardrobes, glass panels, windows, even fridge, washing machines, car interiors and many more… Instead of using 100% blackout or privcy black / white film, you can choose these interior film for your privacy need windows like bathrooms to make a difference. (Prior stock checking is strongly advisable).
Frosted films are used for privacy and decorative purposes. We have different grades of opaqueness in frosted and 100% opaque films are also available. Installation service is available upon request and at additional cost.
Instructions for Frosted Film D.I.Y. Installations:
1. Measure the glass panel and cut the frosted film accordingly. Cut with extra 1 inch per side, if you want to trim after stick to the glass panels or cut exactly.
2. Add little amount of mild soap solution preferably dishwashing clear liquid or any baby shower liquids (about 10%) into water spray bottle.
3. Clean your glass panels with above solution spray and squeeze.
4. Spray more water on the glass panel.
5. Peel-off extra layer on the film like sticker and then stick the privacy film on the glass panel. For most of the thin films, you need to use the cellophane tape at the cornet on both side to make it easy peel-off.
6. Spray lot of water on the glue side of the film as well on the glass panels and make the film is slide easily on the glass. Also spray water on top of film facing you. This is to make smooth when you squeeze the film to avoid any damages and scratches.
7. Use the squeeze to remove water & bubble trapped inside the film. Most of the bubbles will disappear in 1 or 2 weeks time.
Youtube video link for reference http://youtu.be/SrLQpSLIBbU