ASRO provides the frosted films in small cut lengths at wholesale price (Starts from $35 per 1.5m length) to make your purchase simple. D.I.Y rolls are available in 1.5m and 2.5m lengths & standard width 1.2m. We can cut any other special lengths upon request. Stocks are subject to availability. We are specialized in office frosted installation with customized design, office logo cutting, printing logo on frosted film etc.
Click for Sample Installation video
On-Demand Frosted Films:
Kindly check DIY rolls stock for the below items before you visit showroom to purchase. Stocks available for supply and installation by us.
Frosted films are used for privacy and decorative purposes. We have different grades of opaqueness in frosted and 100% opaque films are also available. Installation service is available upon request and at additional cost.
Instructions for Frosted Film D.I.Y. Installations:
1. Measure the glass panel and cut the frosted film accordingly. Cut with extra 1 inch per side, if you want to trim after stick to the glass panels or cut exactly.
2. Add little amount of mild soap solution preferably dishwashing clear liquid or any baby shower liquids (about 10%) into water spray bottle.
3. Clean your glass panels with above solution spray and squeeze.
4. Spray more water on the glass panel.
5. Peel-off extra layer on the film like sticker and then stick the privacy film on the glass panel. For most of the thin films, you need to use the cellophane tape at the cornet on both side to make it easy peel-off.
6. Spray lot of water on the glue side of the film as well on the glass panels and make the film is slide easily on the glass. Also spray water on top of film facing you. This is to make smooth when you squeeze the film to avoid any damages and scratches.
7. Use the squeeze to remove water & bubble trapped inside the film. Most of the bubbles will disappear in 1 or 2 weeks time.
Youtube video link for reference http://youtu.be/SrLQpSLIBbU