| Solar Film | Window Film | Window Tint | Solar Window Film | Nano-Ceramic Film | Solar Window Films |
Solar window films are getting important for every homes in Singapore due to the global temperature increase and also the building structures with lot of glass panels. For the solar film
purchase, it is not easy like other product purchases. Need to be careful in selecting the correct specification films for your particular needs. We have collection of different specification
values to cater for particular needs and categorised accordingly. As we know the films better, our friendly consulants will help you in selecting the films according to your actual requirements .
Solar film and Window films definitions:
IRR - Infra Red Rejection
TSER - Total Solar Energy Rejection
UVR - Ultra-Violet Rejection
VLT - Visual Light Transmission
SR - Scratch Resistance
|#||Solar Window Films||IRR||VLT||TSER||UVR||Thick||SR|
|Super High Performance Films:|
|1||SHP 9965 / SHP 9965 -S||99%||60%||85%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|2||SHP 9945||99%||44%||88%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|3||SHP 9920||99%||20%||90%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|4||SHP 9560||94%||64%||78%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|5||SHP 9570||91%||71%||78%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|High Performance Films:|
|6||HP 8563||82%||60%||72%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|7||HP 9048||81%||46%||70%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|8||HP 9070||81%||70%||70%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|Premium Performance Films:|
|9||S-Gold 30||60%||36%||60%||99%||2 MIL||2H|
|10||E-Gold 30||52%||54%||55%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|11||KWS - 50||52%||56%||50%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|12||J-Gold 45||51%||52%||51%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|13||KWB 05||48%||6%||40%||99%||2 MIL||3H|
|14||Reflective Grey (Mirror from outside)||80%||13%||78%||99%||2 MIL||2H|
|15||Reflective Black (Mirror from outside)||81%||5%||82%||99%||2 MIL||2H|
Benefits of our solar window films:
- Comes with latest advanced Nano-Ceramic, Sputter, Dyed, Chip Dyed & NF speciality Technology solar window films.
- Ranges of high heat and UV (99% for all our films) rejection.
- Recommended by SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION as an effective UV protectant.
- Increases comfort-cooler interior.
- Variety of combination for your choice of colors, visibility and properties.
- Reduces glare and fading to interior upholstery.
- Superb night view on see-through glass with low visible reflection.
- Saves energy by reducing electricity consumption. "ENERGY STAR" Partner
- Long-lasting durability and performance without oxidation, delamination and discolourisation.
- 2 or 3 PLY construction with multiple layer technology to have more heat reduction and longer product life.
- Maximum protection and safety for a accidental glass breakage.
- Incorporate DuraCoat for scratch resistant protection.
- ultra-violet absorbent stabilizer for maximum fade reduction.
- Provide privacy.
- Comes with Product Installation warrenty.
- Installation job with professional installers.
- Protect against sun related skin problems.
- Films tested with ASTM standards 900 - 1000nm for IR
What is IRR in solar window film?
Heat energy created by the sun travels to the earth in different wavelengths.When it comes to our windows, we are affected primarily by what is known as the Solar Spectrum which is a band
of frequencies made up of Ultra Violet, Visible Light and IR / Infrared wavelengths. These three spectrum components are responsible for what we feel as heat that results from solar spectrum
can be regulated by window film. 53% of the sun's energy comes to us in this band of IRR whereas 44%of the sun's energy is in the form of visible light and 3% in the form of UV radiation.
All the films block the UV about 98-99%. So it is not necessary to concentrate on the UV aspect. For the VLT, you cannot accept what you don't like. But IRR is the only element together with
your required VLT which will satisfy your requirement. That's why, now the important term that you need to look for is "IRR" and at the same time the VLT visual appearance from our website.
What is TSER in solar window film?
53% of the sun?s energy comes to us in the Infrared Spectrum, 44% from theVisible Light Spectrum, and 3% from the Ultra Violet Spectrum. All of thesethree areas make up what is known
as the Solar Spectrum and their combinedenergy is what we are referring too when we use the term "Total Solar Energy(TSER)." So if you require high heat rejection, IR must be highly
rejected together with this TSER.