Top Value Solar Window Films from World’s Best Manufacturing Sources
Why our films are popular!
- Finest quality from world’s best manufacturing sources.
- Selling high-quality films & best service rather than just attractive website & brochures.
- Unbeatable price in Singapore for top most films.
- Vast history in both commercial & residential projects. Click to see some well-known client list.
- Specialist Consultants & Highly experienced professional installation teams.
- Top most heat rejections up to 99% IR & high TSER values.
- Up to 12 years warranty.
- Latest Nano-ceramic, Sputtering, Carbon Technologies.
- More than 100 different films with lot of variations according to your project needs.
- Singaporean organisation.
IRR – Infra-Red Rejection, VLT- Visual Light Transmittance, TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection
Selecting Solar Film is not so easy as film’s performance is measured with the resistance to the solar spectrum. You need to get some knowledge on what you really need. If you just purchase 99% UV rejection, it may not satisfy or fulfil your heat rejection or glare reduction requirement. There are few other main solar spectrum rejection values (IRR, VLT & TSER) need to be checked according to your requirements.
It is not always necessary to purchase the window film with high of the below values, but it needs to fit your requirement and budget. We, specialist consultants will help you to select according to your requirements. ASRO has wide range of best collections for Singapore market and categorised to make your selection as a simple process.
Apart from the solar spectrum rejection values, another main thing is the window film material. Our manufacturer’s (USA) R&D has selected top quality material from pioneer film manufacturer which is the top most priority for the production of high end solar films with high clarity and long lifetime.
- Comes with latest advanced Nano-Ceramic, Sputter, Dyed, Chip Dyed & NF speciality Technology.
- Ranges of high heat and UV (99% for all our films) rejection.
- Recommended by SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION as an effective UV protectant.
- Increases comfort-cooler interior.
- Variety of combination for your choice of colors, visibility and properties.
- Solar films reduce glare and fading to interior upholstery.
- Superb night view on see-through glass with low visible reflection.
- Saves energy by reducing electricity consumption. “ENERGY STAR” Partner
- Long-lasting durability and performance without oxidation, delamination and discolourisation.
- 2 or 3 PLY construction with multiple layer technology to have more heat reduction and longer product life.
- Maximum protection and safety for a accidental glass breakage.
- Incorporate DuraCoat for scratch resistant protection.
- ultra-violet absorbent stabilizer for maximum fade reduction.
- Some window film provide privacy.
- Comes with Product Installation warrenty.
- Installation job with professional installers.
- Protect against sun-related skin problems.
- Tested with ASTM standards 900 – 1000nm for IR
- High transmission & high heat rejected with safety & security
- Totally Metal Free-NO CORRISION!
- See clearly and Safely with reduced internal reflectivity.
- Protect your skin with super UV protection – UV blockage of 99.9% and a total SPF (Sun Protection Factor) that exceeds 1700
Sputter-IR Technology: Sputter solar film is produced by metalizing the film surface in vacuum state and Plasma layer is applied to metal content which is attached to the window film surface as atomic state. In brief, electromagnetic fields direct streams of ions from a chemically inert gas toward the metal. This often described as atomic billiards causes groups of atoms (20 to 30 different metals) to dislodge in small bursts and scatter uniformly across the film. The resultant is to produce high reflective layer with very little mirror effect, heat absorption and colour shift. Most of the architectural structures in advanced market such as the USA use sputter-type solar films. With its heat shielding effect, it creates pleasant atmosphere inside the building.
IRR – Infra Red Rejection: Energy created by the sun travels to earth in different wave lengths. When it comes to our windows, we are affected primarily by what is known as the Solar Spectrum which is a band of frequencies made up of Ultra Violet, Visible Light and IR/Infrared wavelengths. These three areas are responsible for what we feel as heat that results from solar spectrum can be regulated by window film. 53% of the sun’s energy comes to us in this band of IRR whereas 44%of the sun’s energy is in the form of visible light and 3% in the form of UV radiation. All the films block the UV about 98-99%. So it is not necessary to concentrate on the UV aspect. For the VLT, you cannot accept what you don’t like. But IRR is the only element together with your required VLT which will satisfy your requirement. That’s why, now the important term that you need to look for is “IRR” and at the same time the VLT visual appearance from our website.
TSER – Total Solar Energy Rejection 53% of the sun’s energy comes to us in the Infrared Spectrum, 44% from the Visible Light Spectrum, and 3% from the UV Spectrum. All of these three areas make up what is known as the Solar Spectrum and their combined energy is what we are referring too when we use the term “Total Solar Energy(TSER).” So if you require high heat rejection, IR must be highly rejected together with this TSER.
VLT – Visible Light Transmittance Visible light transmitted is the ratio of visible solar energy (380 – 750nm) that passes through the glazing system to the total visible solar energy falling on the glazing system.
UVR – Ultra Violet Rejection the ratio of UV that is transmitted by a glazing system to the total UV falling on the glazing system. UV is not visible to human eye and it fades organic matter, upholstery, colours, etc. Also it is harmful for skin.
Glare reduction the percentage of reduction in visible light transmission through a glazing system without film to that with window film.
Shading coefficient the ratio of the solar heat gain through the glass applied with window film to the solar heat gain under the same conditions for clear, unshaded double strength window glass. Lower value is better for film selection.
PLY Ply is used to indicate the number of layers of polyester window film used in the film fabrication process. For example 1 ply films use single ply of multiple layers and 3 ply films use 3 ply of multiple layer films.
MIL Thickness GWF nomenclature to display the overall thickness of the window film product. 1 MIL = 25 micron
Solar Energy Transmitted ratio of the total solar energy passing through the glazing system to the amount falling on that glazing system.
Solar energy absorbed ratio of the amount of total solar energy directly absorbed by the glazing system to the amount falling on that glazing system.
Solar energy reflected ratio of the amount of the total solar energy directly reflected by the glazing system to the amount falling on that glazing system.